New Moon Consciousness Energy Healing & Intention Setting Night
Time & Location
About the Event
As the first phase of the moon cycle, the new moon phase holds special meaning for cultures around the world-- viewed as a symbol of new beginnings. This magical phase provides a reset where goals are renewed, desires are set, and new intentions are made.
During this new moon phase, the moon, the sun, and Earth are all on the same longitude line, resulting in the moon’s orbit being invisible from the Earth.
The energy of the new moon helps people grow spiritually as they seek out the moon’s healing energy. The new moon is rich with symbolism and it represents a time of great self-awareness where hopes and visions for the future can be manifested.
New Moons have the potential to draw things to us which is why they are a great time to set intentions,
This evening, the program agenda:
- included tasty vegan meal
- we can certainly be inspired by this New Moon and think about what we want to bring into our lives, but we do have to be patient, get still with our breath, and tune into our hearts to allow the energy of the cosmos to integrate with the energy of our soul.
- practical experience consciousness energy: There are 16 bars/ 32 points of energy that run through and around your head. These bars connect at specific “bars-points” and correlate to different areas and aspects of life. By gently touching these points, your body will release electromagnetic charge of all thoughts, ideas, attitudes, decisions, and beliefs that may have limited you in the concerned life areas. In this workshop you will get a ‘taste’ of access Bars.
- sound healing and grounding with blessing and intention setting: earthing, connecting yourself back to the earth; a beautiful practice that helps everyone to feel better to release any anxious, stressed out, filled with nervous energy, or feeling disconnected physically.
Energy Exchange: RM50
Registration is essential to reserve a seat; kindly do WhatsApp at +60129868346 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Energy ExchangeRM50RM500RM0