Fri, Nov 01|
The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat
Mindfulness Retreat at Hotspring, Ipoh
Time & Location
Nov 01, 2019, 9:00 AM – Nov 02, 2019, 3:00 PM
The Banjaran Hotsprings Retreat, 1, Persiaran Lagoon, Sunway 3, 31150 Ipoh, Negeri Perak, Malaysia
About the Event
Time to unwind after before end of 2019 to build, rebuild and rejuvenate our energy via supportive environment and practices guided by our practitioners for body, mind and soul development within the transformational field of the Banjaran, Ipoh.
The program include:
Learn some practical tools and enjoy the moments
- sound meditation in the meditation cave and in the mineral pool from the hot spring,
- mindfulness breathing exercise and yoga at mineral pool site,
- body, mind and soul alignment and clearing, purify & cleansing at crystal cave,
- sharing of self love and life experience of how to breakthrough obstacles in life at small circles in the evening
- moreover, you'll enjoy lunch and tea set at this lovely environment; nevertheless, this is the perfect day and time for you to enjoy the private timing with self.
The founding principles of this program approach ordinary activities in a mindful way that gives space for presence, creativity and joy.
Energy Exchange: Normal price: RM700 (Early bird: RM650)
Note: excluding transport; required pre- payment.
RSVP via call or WhatsApp: +60320118288 or +60129868346
IN SIMPLE SUMMARY: There are group sessions and your private time with your love one too to make this retreat meaningful and definitely is to integrate your spiritual life with daily living.
The retreat is la small group experience. Deepen into the rhythm of daily meditation within the community and enjoy free time to join some of the special events also planned.
- Ticket type
excluding transport; required pre- payment.PriceMYR 700.00
- Ticket type
excluding transport; required pre- payment.PriceMYR 650.00