2 days Intensive Weekend Mindfulness Family Camp (1)
Time & Location
About the Event
This is a Intensive Weekend Mindfulness Family Camp
- Objective of this program is to encourage parents and young people to explore and deepen an awareness of self through mindfulness program.
- The intensive program is designed to support social and emotional learning and cultivate awareness of stress reactivity in parents, children and adolescents.
- Mindfulness-based practices inspire discernment in decision-making and lead to healthier and happier choices.
These experiential programs offer everyone in the family who care for them, an opportunity to discover their capacity for a deeper purpose and more meaningful connection to themselves and the world around them.
This is a Mindfulness Family camp to provide youth (less than 18 years old) and parents with a life-changing, therapeutic wilderness experience in the heart of Kuala Lumpur.
This is a dynamic Family healing program focused on penetrating hard held beliefs, strengthening parent/ child relationships, and improving emotion regulation in all family members. The format is unique in that it allows a family to step out of daily maladaptive habits and step into a fresh environment to learn, play, and grow attachment/ bonds, while addressing the impact of trauma on everyone.
Moreover, this is the ideal intervention for families that are not yet ready to place their teen in a long-term residential treatment program but are seeking help learning to manage problematic behaviors that are occurring in the home or school ...
Eventhough this is a 2 day- intensive program, but this is an excellent kickstarts to making change in families highly impacted by attachment and abuse trauma or expectation discrepancies. There are no magic interventions or miracle therapeutic programs to cure attachment and trauma wounds in early childhood. There are, however, some clear pathways to healing that an Intensive Family Attachment experience can pave for you and your family.
The teens and parents will be able to participate in individual, group and family therapy sessions while at this camp. Each family is assigned with practitioner to oversee the treatment plan and assist each family in the creation of a functional assessment. This will include a unique family plan for moving forward following the 2 day camp experience. The Family camp includes two post- program "virtual" family therapy sessions via meet- up again.
The Mindfulness for Family program utilize a combination of age-appropriate exercises & series of guidance program,
- yoga or movement exercise
- art works
- treasure hunt
- cooking together
- personal development program: inner child, counselling
- games and dance
- meditation practices and multimedia
- sleeping therapy to encourage insight, self-awareness and strengthen the capacity for self-regulation.
Neuroscience research provides strong evidence that these mindfulness practices can alter the structure and function of the brain to improve quality of life.
To find out more- kindly contact via call or WhatsApp or :
+60129868346 or +60320118288 or
- Maximum 3 families only in this program.
- You'll living in this space for 2 days.
Energy exchange- Normal deal:
RM400 per adult (more than 12+ years old)
RM200 per child (12 years old below)
[Special deal before 15 Dec 2019- If more than 4 pax per family, you'll pay RM1200 for your family to participate in this mindfulness program.]
for more information, visit https://www.facebook.com/events/574114486736719/
- 2 days Family CampRM400RM4000RM0